- Finished the Da Vinci Quest successfully. The eternal optimist that I am, now I am waiting to receive my cryptex in the mail :-P!
- Managed to work on a couple of days inspite of sorely lacking on sleep. The milestones and goals actually accomplished on those days are minor technical details which shall not be gone into.
- At long last, got out of my "got to eat every single edible thing in sight" phase (I think). Hurrah!
- Watched the movie "Meet the Fockers" - I am going to write to the movie producers regarding compensation for the mental trauma I had to undergo resultantly. Better still, I would like to have them shot.
- Voluntarily ran around the park as a part of the fitness class routine. Sure, I sounded like a leaking-tyre with all the huffing and puffing after that. But - I RAN.
- Done with reading Dorothy Parker's short stories. They are all slices of life and most of them have an underlying tinge of sadness to them. A good read - still, should pick up a total masala book next.
- Watched three Balayya videos. I have now shifted loyalties from Vijaykanth to Balayya as the ultimate stunt-master. Here are the videos if you would like to see them. Statutory warning: watch at your own risk!
If you plan to watch them, for your own mental and physical well-being, do take adequate breaks between videos and do not dwell on them for too long. And yes, laws of physics are still valid for the rest of the world.
- Wanted to use rocketpost to post on my blog. And it crashed successfully on my very first attempt. Some explosive writing here, huh ;-)!
And so life goes on! Have a jolly, merry weekend folks :-)!