Monday, December 12, 2005

Half century :-)!

Nopes, I am not talking about any accomplishment of the Indian Cricket Team. And no, I haven't turned 50 years old either. This is the 50th post on my blog :-))! I thought I should write something profound and thought-provoking to mark the occasion. However, since it is the evening of a moody Monday, I will just put up these goofy dancing numbers I found as a marker.



Oh no, they don't dance any more :-(! Oh well, looks like my numbers suffer from Monday syndrome too. Anyways, pat on the back to myself and heres to a lot more posts :-)!

7 comments:

spark said...

congrats girl. here's to more.

Rahul Obla said...

Hey congrats and good going!. Your writting style is interesting.

Saranya Kishore said...

wow, really? 50 posts? Looonnnng way to go Arch. :)

Archana said...

Thank you folks :-)!

spark said...

inge paaru. ippdi publica complain panna vachitiye. why don't you be a sport? gingko is a very sweet guy. besides, we share some thing, don't we? if you feel shy, send me your fone #. i'll pass it along. always there for ....

sk, 50 posts seem to be very less. aren't they?

boy, i'm so so jealous of you having so many admirers and i am so useless that i should go and join in the pacific ocean far away.

prasanna said...

Oh, good! Hoping to see more of your E-Gospels! :)

Archana said...

Spark, you and Ginkgo are simply incorrigible! And you meant jump in the Pacific ocean, didn't you ;-)?

Sure, Prasanna :-)!