- when some days you don't even get online to do the random surfing/blogging/blog-hopping/chatting after getting back home. And don't miss it (yup yup, I have not been kidnapped and replaced by my clone. Or so I think).
- when you haven't done one of your erstwhile favorite timepass activities - looking at your blog's visitor stats - in ages. And don't even realize it.
- when, given the looming deadlines, you start having second thoughts about the wiseness (is that a legal word?) of your decision to do the company-sponsored trip to attend a conference in a fun destination .
- When the only thing you can think of when talking about work is marvel over just how much you have to do.
- when you haven't posted in a while and yet glance anxiously at the clock to ensure that the latest whiny post is not going to take more than 10 minutes.
The last point is the reason why this post's quality is even lower than the already low post-quality threshold on this blog.
Hopefully I will get used to this madness soon and start churning out inanity more frequently for your reading pleasure :-)!