Thursday, September 03, 2009

Benefits of blogging - updated again

Did you know there is a country by the name of Saint Kitts And Nevis? I did not but now I do and what's more, my blog had a visitor from there today!

Ever since one of my posts got linked here (before you jump to conclusions, a long while back Blogger had a link where we could submit posts from our blog which narrated some experience we had with blogger or something like that - I told you it was long ago, right? Anyways, I had no idea on what basis they picked posts but mine got picked somehow), I have been receiving one-post-stand visitors from all over the world.

So, now here is yet another benefit of blogging: you get to brush up your Geography :-).

4 comments:

Bharathis said...

Thanks to your suggestion, installing statcounter has provided me with good entertainment:-)I find that I have a follower from 'Russian Federation (Is Russia renamed thus??)Anyway knowledge improvement!

Anonymous said...

Remember Saint Kitts forgery case with Narasimha Rao and Chandrasami?

Sayesha said...

Hehehe... I didn't know there was a country called Guernsey till their cricket team came to Singapore! :D

Anonymous said...

isn't it a part of UK?