p.s. Today I successfully complete 26 years of life on Planet Earth. Yaaaaay :-)!
Update - On turning 26 ...
* "Happy birthday and don't forget you are now twenty-SIX." - followed by laughter.
* "What are you cribbing about? I am already 26."
* "Well, you are anyways close to 30 now" (after hearing me crib about how I mistakenly raised my hand when my fitness instructor asked the class who the people over 30 were).
* "What's there? 25, 26 - its all the same!"
* "How does it feel on the other side of 25?" (grrr...)
Ha, I am the kada-kutti (last born) and hence will *always* be the baby of my house 0:-D!
"Oh no, I can't be turning 26. I have barely registered that I turned 25!"
"No, no, no - I don't want a birthday this year."
"Hmm, a birthday is fun anyways" (after being treated super special by almost everyone).
"I am twenty-six! A birthday is like my own private new year. And a fresh start to everything."
Air hostess asking me on the plane back from San Diego : "Are you on your spring break?" (Note: I conveniently assumed that only young students go on spring breaks).
Cliched but true - you are only as old as you feel. So, I am a very young 26 *grin*