Friday, December 28, 2007

As the year winds down...

I am off to Seattle in a couple of hours. The paranoid person that I am, I have packed my entire collection of winter clothes (plus a collection of summer clothes to wear under them - more layers are better, no?) after hearing reports of snow there. When I looked at all the stuff I had gathered to be packed, I felt like I was packing to move out of my apartment :-)!

After the longest time, I actually have check-in baggage while traveling local. To think that all this drama is for a matter of four measly days - heheheh :-)!

See ya all next year! May the year 2008 be the bestest year of your life yet :-)!

Happy New Year folks :-D!

Be good and safe on New Year's eve!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kept reading "May 2008 be the bestest year of your life yet " ... as the month May of 2008 .. pretty confusing.

Anonymous said...

I missed your past few blogs and caught up with them today.

Enjoy your trip to Seattle and travel safe.

Many Wishes for a Prosperous and Happy New Year, 2008!!!

--Senthil

Jaya said...

Happy 2008! As anon, I also confused May 2008 as month of May 2008. Have a blast in Seatle.

rads said...

hehe, Happy New Year Archana :)

nourish-n-cherish said...

Have a nice trip, and a wonderful new year!

SK said...

Hey Arch,
Appy New Year! Any resolutions? Or resolved to not make any? ;--)

SK said...

And hope you had a great trip :--))

Archana said...

Anon - cha cha, oru new year wish panninaa, adhukkum crib crib crib :-(!

Senthil - hey, long time no see! Welcome back :-)! Happy New Year to you too!

Joy - waaah - waitice I shall make changes. Seattle was fun :-D! Have a great 2008 too!

Rads - Happy new Year :-)!

Saumya - trip was good fun :-)! Have a great year too :-)!

SK - have a bunch of "resolutions" - let's see if I manage to accomplish at least one of them :-)! Trip was great :-)! And ya, happy new year :-)!

Archana Bahuguna said...

Hey, a very happy new year to you too! Have fun!

kurrodu said...

Wish you a Happy and wonderful year ahead.

Shilpa said...

Archu,

You can use all those clothes in Cali this weekend hehehehhee

Archana said...

Archana - thank you - wish you the same :-D!

Kurrodu - thank you - wish you the same :-D!

Shilpa - :-(! At least it is not too cold - some consolation!