1. Having a colleague look at a photo from my Florida trip, which is on my computer's desktop and exclaim "Oh, you look so young - just like a kid!"
2. Eating everything from the tofu in the miso soup to the salad and sticky rice with chopsticks at the Japanese restaurant - and not making the table look like a one-year-old had just finished lunch at the end of it.
3. Watching Neosporin ointment work wonders on a rather deep paper cut on my hand. I can almost see the cut closing before my eyes!
4. Having an Indian neighbor with whom I have just exchanged hellos with so far drop by my apartment and give me a box of sweets from her recent trip to India.
5. Seeing pictures of my cousin's new-born baby boy! I can still recall my cousin, my sis and me running around in pattu-pavadais and fully powdered faces during numerous relatives' weddings when we were kids like it was yesterday.
6. Getting stuck in a terrible traffic jam on the way back from work, remembering an unreturned phone call from a friend, returning it and absolutely not noticing the 15 long minutes it took to cross two blocks.
7. Receiving emails from two not-so-much-in-touch old school friends on the same day.
8. Looking at the the glow-in-the-dark stars on the bedroom ceiling glow after I turned out the lights - yeah, my mental age still hovers around three.
9. Slipping back inside the warm cocoon under my multiple comforters after dragging myself out of it to get a drink of water.
10. The fact that this list took up less than ten minutes to come up with and I have not even put down all the smile-worthy 'events'.
... and yesterday as a whole was not even anywhere near "good" as days go.
I guess what makes life even more sooooo worth living is all these little "ah-ha" moments :-)!